Thursday 24 January 2013

‘I Was Raped Before I Turned 17′ – Foluke Daramola


Foluke Daramola

Popular Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola has revealed she was raped before she turned 17.In recent interview with punchng.com, the actress was asked about her first crush and sexual encounter, and she explained that at 17 she fell in love with her first crush, a certain Seun Olomofe but before then she had been raped.
She narrates that one of her neighbours had taken advantage of her when she was quite young:

‘My first introduction to sex was rape. It was with one of our tenants. I got so close to him and saw him as an elder brother. He looked at me as someone that had been exposed because I was busty and he thought I had had a sexual experience before. So he had his way with me’, she narrated.

Daramola says she’s gotten over it but would like to share the sad story with the younger generation because ‘it is something that has been talked about’.


CULLED

1 comment:

  1. I COMMEND UR COURAGE FOR COMING OUT TO SAY THAT U WERE RAPED. THIS, TO ME, IS THE BEST FORM OF MENTORSHIP AND COUNSELLING. GOD WILL BE WITH YOU.

    ReplyDelete