Friday 5 October 2012

Chris Brown Leaves Karrueche for "Friendship" With Rihanna

Chris Brown released a statement revealing that he has officially broken up with his long-time girlfriend Karrueche Tran because he didn't want to cause her any pain over his friendship with Rihanna.
"I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna." He added, "I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."
The news comes just after Rihanna and Chris were spotted getting cozy at Jay-Z's concert at the Barclays Center on Wednesday night. They've been spotted hanging out regularly as of late, with Chris photographed leaving Rihanna's hotel room earlier this week just seconds before she emerged.
While Chris was hanging out with Rih on Wednesday night, Karrueche sent out a cryptic message reading "Bye baby," which confirmed the end of her relationship with Chris.



Source: TMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment